To install the map:
- Click the Download the map link below.
- Save the downloaded file to your hard drive.
- Unzip the file. You should end up with a folder by the same name of the ZIP file.
- Locate the .minecraft folder on your hard drive. On Windows you can do this by entering %AppData% into the Start > Run command or the address bar of an Explorer window.
- Copy the folder you extracted from the downloaded ZIP file into .minecraft/saves.
- Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer. The map will appear in your list of saved games.